29 Oct Mystical Etiquette – 11 points to remember when approaching new people or species.
Often when we first encounter, or open, a new communication channel or skill, we will be able to have first contact with different species.
At the December 2015 event, we will be exploring how to establish contact with other earth beings and ultra-dimensional beings. And, part of establishing contact, is what we do afterward. There is a certain etiquette that we need to follow, or at least be aware of, when we make first contact.
By different species, I mean animals, trees, ultra-dimensional beings, ETs, spirits, but this information is also very relevant when communicating with other people.
There are certain energetic factors that will dictate who and how those species, or people, can communicate with us. By learning the basic protocols of communication, we will not only be able to have a better time reaching and communicating with other human beings, but when it comes to animals, plants, elementals and ultra-dimensional species, we will know how to establish a positive and clear channel.
1. Be aware that just because another species, or person, can communicate with you using your ultra-sensory perception, it does not mean they are in any way superior to you. Don’t give your authority away!
2. When you make first contact, don’t ask for help, favors, guidance or any type of personal benefit. Treat the being/person as though you just met them in the street, a cafe, or a party, and are getting to know them. Get to know them.
3. Don’t give them a long monolog narrative of your troubles, frustrations and problems. Would you do that to a total stranger at your local cafe? Well, if you do tend to do that, stop.
4. Be aware of your personal energy field, and don’t “push” it into the other person or being. Wait to be invited in, or invite them in (once and gently) and wait for a positive response.
5. Stay within your own positive core energy while communicating, there will be a unique energy field generated between you and the person/being you are communicating with. Allow the “light/love field” to grow, but don’t “push love, healing or light” onto them. This would be like kissing a stranger intimately… it can be very gross to the person receiving the “push of love” into their field. ONLY do this with people you know well and have a strong love connection with.
6. Stay outside of Judgment. It’s easy for us to judge people and beings as “good” or “bad”. When first establishing communication, it’s best to stay outside of judgment. This does not mean we don’t use discernment.
Discernment: the ability to see and understand people, things, or situations clearly and intelligently
7. If at any time you feel afraid, end the communication, process your fear, then start again.
8. Remember that no one can establish a communication with you unless you agree to it through conscious decision or fear.
9. If you are constantly worrying, or thinking, what the other person or being is thinking about you, or seeing in you, end the communication. This is your ego pushing fear into them, which is both uncomfortable for you and gross to the other person or being. Don’t kick yourself over it, simply become conscious of what you are doing, and stop.
10. Be gentle, tread gently, be kind, and be in integrity and truthful both to yourself and to the other being or person.
11. And lastly, remember that all information we receive and perceive whether with our five common senses or ultra-sensory perception, is filtered by our own programs, what we think is “real” and firewalls. Always double check what you see or perceive, sometimes this can be done by simply asking, “this is what I understand, is it correct?” and wait for a yes or no answer.